Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Gracie blogs about the snow....






..Well, keeping track of this blog for all of these dolls and Miss Lisa is no picnic, I can tell you. Then she found me on Facebook & I got my administrative duties curtailed, you might say...well, as a doll I have to have down time also...and playing Bejeweled Blitz and Farmville is just a relief stresser, I tell you.




In the meantime, I decided to use Lisa's computer while we were stranded here at the house. So boring...it started snowing on Friday evening, and did not stop until Saturday evening. Miss Lisa was antsy, as she usually is, and when she is bored...all the dollies need to watch out...she decides to 'organize' us, or worse-- SEW! lol. But this time she didn't do any of those things and was mostly surfing looking at a new companion for me...yes, she still wants Lanie the American Girl, but she also wants an SD bjd, and was even looking at those HUGE ones- that are 70 and 80 cm tall!


One thing I did during all of this was to sit back ontop of the silkstone barbie boxes near Lisa's desk is kick off my sneaks and play with my etch-a-sketch. This is my new school uniform that came on the slow boat from China...(or so Miss Lisa says...lol) I dread when she starts making me go to school...I already have this blog to tend to...how much can I do with homework also?Geez, I'm only a doll!
I've also been told to keep on the lookout for the new 1/6 scale W club fashionista that is coming to live with us- as if we need another Agnes! Controlling that party crowd in the Maison de la Royale dollhouse is wild I tell you...and now we have another one coming to live there! They had so much fun for Christmas I can't get them to take their Christmas tree down...what is a dolly administrator to do? I have complained to the doll owner in charge, but she indulges them...oh well...hopefully there will be another one sixth scale dollhouse photostory coming soon!
Yesterday Lisa's other half dug out the driveway...what a job. I know why she hates snow now...But it didn't effect Pumpkin Hill's many black cats- Henry watched from his window perch near the desk...where he sleeps. Here is a picture of Henry the indoor tyrant. He pretty much knows who is boss..Me...and leaves me alone.
Well, that is all for dolly blogging today here at the Pumpkin Patch...check our King William Miniatures blog- Miss Lisa is cleaning house at the shop and is getting ready for a show!
~Gracie, dolly administrator-in-charge

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!