Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

My doll wish list...interview with Gracie..

Photobucket

Ok, Miss Lisa are you ready?
Me: What???
Gracie: You remember....I am doing your blog here on the Pumpkin Patch, and you wanted to do your updates on the wishlist for the dolls that need to come here and live with us!
Me: (sheepishly) ok...
Gracie clears her throat, slight pause....

Photobucket You know, we can always do this another time...I can finish my coffee here. I'm having fun surfing on the web looking for dolls that need to come and live with us.
Me: You have??
Gracie: Sure..like that neat girl you like so much- the new Girl of the Year from American Girl , Lanie. She is cute! She's alot taller than me, but I think we could really have fun.
Me: Gracie, that is great of you. Alot of ones like you don't like American Girl dolls...
Gracie: (sounding insulted) Like me?? you mean because I'm a bjd?? Well I never...
Me: laughing- hopefully you won't ever have to!
Gracie : hmmph...drinks coffee...well, let's get on with it...I haven't got all day... grumble grumble
Me: I think I would like a Puki Puki Sugar next...
Gracie typing..Pukipuki sugar next...ok-
Me: And a lovely new SD from Souldoll, and of course Lanie from AmericanGirl, I love her features and hair....
Gracie typing fast...SD Souldoll (which one??) and Lanie..hmph...
Me: I also want a LittleFee!!
Gracie : That's a new one! Would they live in the dollhouse??
Me; Yes, maybe so. But I want a Lati also- they are so very very adorable...I love the tinies!
Gracie: Me too...say, don't we have some fashionistas coming too- like that rude Agnes?
Me: Rude??
Gracie: YES! Rude, but she is really the nicer of the bunch that live in that Maison Royale.
Me: Explain about the 1:6 scale crowd...oh dear...
Gracie: At night I like to play Bejeweled Blitz on facebook- and they won't shut up about their hair & their clothes! How those kellies get any sleep is beyond me! One big model slumber party!
Me: laughing now...Well, they do like to party and have the wardrobe for it...
Gracie: The Poppys are the nicest ones, and that nice Barbie girl that models the wingchairs. Your larger fashion dolls are ok also, they just like to lounge about in their cocktail gowns on the furniture...
Me: Er, well that's nice to know...
Gracie: Any other wish lists?? Madame Alexander, more American Girls, more Barbies??
Me: Of course- always room for more barbies!Say- you might need another outfit...
Gracie what for?
Me: The Barbie club is having a get-together and I thought you would go with me...You haven't tried on your school uniform yet either that came on the slow boat from China...
Gracie...It's here? When do I get a schooldesk?
Me: well, you've got one right now...
Gracie: Hmpph.........

And that here is the end of the interview. Gracie decided to finish formating her blog entry, and I decided to think about all the neat dolls I'd like to have come live in the pumpkin Patch!
~ Lisa

*This post has been edited by my blogger assistant, Gracie, BJD in charge~

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!