Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

More snow.in the Pumpkin Patch, Gracie's New sleigh..


























Here in Virginia they have been calling for more snow, and snow, snow, snow it did. bleh. I hate & despise snow, but Gracie was all excited about the falling snow and wanted to try out her new sleigh. Since they were callling for ice, and wet rain, I couldn't keep the shop open today, so on for home and picture taking we went...






Here she is in the front playing with her new sleigh. (It's an ornament from Michael's I picked up on sale) When these pics were taken, it was falling quite thick, it is hard to see it in the photos.











Gracie decided today I be the one to blog...so here is her adventure in the snow..














Gracie: Oohmph...who would've though walking in snow would have been so hard? And no decent hill to slide down!













......and this snow is so light and feathery, I can't even slide! This isn't any fun at all!













Me(behind the camera): Smile Gracie! Hey, what's the



matter?

















Gracie: well, you see, it's very hard to slide down a hill in this feather light snow. It isn't sticky...



Me: Don't worry, it soon will be. That's why we have to take your pics now. It's gonig to be real wet soon!



Gracie: Really? Can I slide then?



Me: I doubt it-- it will be really slick and icey then..



Gracie: Well, I don't know about that..you mean it will keep snowing like this, all day?

Me: (sigh) yes, all day.

Gracie: You don't like snow- do you?

Me: (grin) indeed not. I hate being cooped up in the house, makes me antsy.

Gracie: Is that why you will sew-- when it snows?

Me: Yep, or when pigs fly, whichever comes first!

Gracie: You're too funny. Well, should we go in? I'd like some hot chocalote!

Me: Me, too. You were thinking just what I was thinking. Are you going to put this on the blog??

Gracie: who me?? I thought I had the day off- it did snow, after all.

Me: Hmmph. See if I let you out to play in the snow again...

And so that was all for here at the Pumpkin Patch for Gracie's 'snow day'. She has been working rather hard with me at the shop, sending notes & letters out to the rest of the dollies, notifying them of new arrivals who will be living here, and most of all, taking care of the drama of the fashionistas in the Maison de la Royale dollhouse- or the The One Sixth Scale Dollhouse -http://theonesixthscaledollhouse.blogspot.com

Happy snow days to everyone!

~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!