Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Annabelle's new wig and other goodies...

Annabelle got her new wig and some other goodies as well this weekend. 









The wig is a strawberry blonde versus a honey blonde like it was described and the curls are very all over the place but it makes her endearing. I thought it would match the color in her previous wig that she came with, which is a much fairer blonde and more closely matches the drawings of Annabelle in the book A is for Annabelle by Tasha Tudor but it does not. But I do like it and think it makes her adorable looking. 

The croquet mallets with their matching balls are perfect and from Byer's choice off of Ebay. Alot of Byer's choice items , in their accessories are scaled to fit 12 inch or 15 inch french fashion dolls, you just have to pay careful attention to the measurements. I have lusted after the carriage but do not think this would work for her as the carriage is not tall enough, though it is a wonderful prop for her to stand outside of.  I will be getting another pattern to make her croquet outfit with and I know exactly what fabric I will be using, just need to find the correct hat.

The Gildebrief pattern books I ordered also arrived, and so I am all set to make her simple dresses, especially the one for fall. Annabelle needs a nice fall dress to go walking about the park and having picnics in, as well as going to apple harvests and pumpkin festivals. 




These two magazines have a 2 part article series called " 1 governess and 6 cousins at a picnic" where some ladies used one pattern with different variations of sleeves, belts, pleats and shawls, coats, etc to give a simple dress different looks. I think the plaid dress is just adorable and I have a plaid challis that will be perfect for her fall outfit. So looks like I have some sewing to do!
Please be sure to check out my other blog- The One Sixth Scale Dollhouse

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!