Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas in Felicity's parlor....



Hi everyone, it's me Gracie, finally catching up and blogging again. It's great to be here & Dixie pointed out that she did the last blog, so I needed to catch up. hmph! But here it goes. Felicity has decorated the parlor, and we have a seperate spot for the tea table & the tea cabinet. Miss Lisa finally got us a proper tree, and all kinds of surprises are already wrapped.






Yep, and I have a new musical instrument for Christmas as well- I think it's an oboe or a clarinet. I have enjoyed sitting about tooting it! If you'd like to see a video of Felicity's parlor, here it is, uploaded on YouTube channel- KingWilliamMinis is our channel name!

Merry Christmas! More to come later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!