Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dollar Tree Sundae lip balms...





Just a few quick pics of Gracie (she got a new soccer uniform and wants to show it off- Ebay find of Hopscotch Hill from American Girl, retired) and her lip balm sundaes from the Dollar Tree. I have long browsed the Dollar stores for the soda can lip balms, ice cream lip balms, (the Wolverine fridge in the pic is full of them!) I found these at the Dollar Tree, but I imagine they would also be in Family Dollar, Dollar General, and so on. chair and table are from American Girl from the historical Molly collection.

1 comment:

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!