Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

More snail transport....

Another snail, and I think my sculpting is getting a little better. I decided to go with a real fairy theme and sculpted the saddle into the snail shell,and gilded it. Golden chain detail with creamtassels on the harness and saddle embellish this little lovely. 

$35 Email me if interested. Domestic first class shipping is free in the USA. International customers, let me know your location as first class shipping can vary country to country. I have not yet listed him on Etsy.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!