Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Finch Express office...

















I am finally back home and am sharing with you some photos I have meant to take but had time to do the scene. This little aged greenhouse from Hallmark I created about 8? years ago, when Hallmark sold these little greenhouse structures in their stores. I took one and aged it into a witches greenhouse but when my Felix Brownie and my Realpuki bjd's came along, it now has become my little Wren & Marigold's Finch Express office. Here Wren has her pumpkin briefcase, her mailbox that is an in/out box - a pumpkin of course, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin blotter for her desk and so on. All of these items were made by Tori West of MiniMotion, wonderful artist in paperclay.
I did all of the exterior and interior stonework and made all of the books and the book easel, a friend made the potion cabinet which Wren uses when she needs a potion to make the mail travel faster and pixie dust won't work! I am also working on the pumpkin house for her and Marigold, it is coming along slowly.
On this structure, I aged it completely with paints, and also used transparency and glass paints with liquid lead to create the stained glass effect on the windows. Enjoy the pictures!
Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I just came over from the DOA, what a darling house. It is just perfect for her.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!