Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Cake & Candy for Pixies & Mice...


Above is a photo of what I have been working on- candy and cake for my fantasy characters at Pumpkin Hill. The cake is pink, with a slice cut out with candy striped candles that Wren, my little Pixie fairy, is pulling out after celebrating her birthday with Minuette Mouse- who of course, loves to dance.
This cake is done in a smaller scale of 1:12 scale, my tiny bjd's are just the correct size to fit in a dollhouse and enjoy these treats! (For those unfamiliar with tiny ball jointed dolls, Wren is a Realpuki doll and Minuette is made by Dollfactory. Both were purchased at
More pictures are following-



These are not yet available on Etsy, as I am still perfecting the candy and candles. I went for a sort of fantasical type of cake like a fairy would have, or a very pink loving mouse would want. I am back on the creating wagon and have more ideas than my hands can sculpt! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!