Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dollhouse restoration- windows



Quick note here from Lisa- with a couple of pictures on the windows of the dollhouse in process of being restored. One of the windows is painted and done, and installed. The windows and doors are so out of scale onmy old dollhouse that I had to be ingenuous with using 1:12 scale components. HOpefully in this really busy week I will be able to order two more of these windows, am finishing painting the other one that will be installed on the opposite side where the kitchen is. The door has been done for a while now, big thing after the windows are finished are the interior window and floor trims to be installed as well. That's Maizie hanging out in front of the door, I thought it would be neat to use this door with clear glass to see the details inside. So far, so good...onto finishing this project!More pics in my flicker album under 'Dollhouse Restoration' set.

1 comment:

  1. That is going to be one awesome house when it's done, Lisa. You can do it! It looks GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!