Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

A gift from Miranda Wandering....

Today we received a gift from Wendy Wylde, from the famous blog of Miranda Wandering .
I was one of the ones chosen for liking the  C&M Coffee page on Facebook., It was quite exciting, and of course Gracie went out to the mailbox and found the package way before Dixie did.....here is Gracie unwrapping the goodies Wendy & Miri sent...


'What have you got there Gracie?'
"It's a present from Miss Wendy, that nice friend of yours near the cool doll store where I came from!! And that little doll named Miranda!!!!W0w!"







                                               'Lisa they even have their own card for their blog!! Why don't WE have a card for Pumpkin Hill Studios??'
                                           " We do Gracie."
                                            shrugs shoulders...'No, not the EBAY store, but the blog ...about US!"
                                              Me laughing..."Oh..."





Dixie immediately clamed the book, the cup, and the cinnamon bun and doughnut...I think Gracie wanted the cinnamon bun, but Dixie was quite for such a little Brownie fairy....she took her loot home to strut in front of the other tinies, and then wished me to come and take pictures....mystified, I followed her to the doll room, where the Pumpkin Hill dollhouse was....they were all in the kitchen with..............their dolls!






Dixie decided since the C & M coffee had had a cool doll meetup, that the tinies of Pumpkin Hill could have one as well. Minuette had her Tigger bear, April Mae had a porcelain jointed doll that was sleeping, Maizie had a tiny Kewpie and so did Wren, only hers was in a small dome, because she did not wish it to be broken. Dixie had one of her Bratz dolls! (I didn't even know she liked Barbie or Bratz, ) and they wished me to take this photo to send to Miri and Miss Wendy.
Have fun with the pics!
~Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Your doll meetup looks so fun! I wish I could've been there with Alice Nevada, but your pictures make it so I feel as if I WERE there! Thank you for posting the photos for us!

    I'm so glad to hear you guys liked the gifts, even if they're all Dixie's now. Thank you again for your friendship and joy. It's awesome getting to play dollies with you, even from across the country. :)

    - Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dollhouse and Gracie is gorgeous! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!