Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Birthday Lisa!




Some of my divas in the One Sixth scale dollhouse got together and decided to wish me a Happy Birthday! This is an older picutre, but I consider it one of the best I ever did. My birthday is May 1st, and somehow dolls or doll related things have always come into play on my birthday. One of my pre birthday presents arrived a couple of days ago- Regal Solstice from the W club....


I haven't yet unboxed her, as I was saving her to open today later...I love her features, dress, and her accesories, she is so a mixture of Avant Guarde and the 50's of extravagance in fashion...her dress resembles one photographed by Cecil Beaton and the British designers of the time.

The tinies also got together and made me a cake...from Rement...lol





So many memories to make today....what a great birthday weekend!
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!