Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A special day at Pumpkin Hill...

March 9th, 2001....is a special day for me here in the Pumpkin Patch. This is the day my husband Chris & I were married, ten years ago. I still have special memories of that day, as does Chris, & our wedding we planned together. Pictured above are two photos from our wedding pictures. Shoes have long been one of my passions, and the pictured shoes above were from Peter Fox of New York...the bouquet was designed by me, and created for me by Coleman brothers. It was huge! pink roses, baby's breath, lily of the valley, and blue ribbons (color blue symbolized loyalty). My dress was a simple dress, so the bouquet which was so large would be more dramatic- the bouquet went from underneath my chest down to the hem of my gown. I did not wear a veil, as this was both of our 2nd weddings, but only a tiara headpiece, from Swarvorski. The comical picture at right is of me changing my shoes into gingham Tommy Hilfiger sneakers so I would not get my wedding heels dirty...
It is hard to believe it is 10 years later...and every day has been bliss with my husband. Even the dolls have found a way to celebrate for us....


Ellowyne made a celebratory wedding cake for us....


And here is my W Club, High Tide Vanessa, posing in wedding attire with my tiara....and pieces from my 1:6 scale Bespaq...
I hope everyone enjoys the pictures!
~Lisa

1 comment:

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!