Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

Wendy made me do it....


LOL! I say that my online friend, Wendy Wylde, made me do it, and she certainly did. Here is the link to her newest flicker photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/griffonfeathers/4688353789/ of the new DollFactory Anthro bjd's that are in stock! This is the third edition of the Bobo mouse, however, I purchased the 2nd edition one they had in stock- she is just adorable!
If you haven't read Wendy's blog- it's one of my favorite blogs of all time.
Hopefully, my little mouse will be here in a couple of months!
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!