Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Rebecca takes a walk...

Well, I finally got some photo time to spend with Rebecca this lovely Sunday morning. I found a great spot and her dress and shawl fit in with the fall colors of the fields so well. I am still waiting on Felicity, she has not yet arrived, though her tea treats and tea set have. Hopefully we will be enlarging our adventures. I haven't took more photos of Rebecca simply because of time, I am trying to get all photos taken of her with the Bespaq furniture as this dress looks stunning next to it. Her accessories are wonderful except the fabric of the shawl is somewhat stiff and does not drape well. Hope to have more entries.photos up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!