Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

Ok, I have caved...new dolls coming home...



Ok, I have caved. I have longed for an American Girl doll since I bought mystepdaughter Amanda, hers when she was just seven or eight, about 7 years ago now. She still has that doll. I had always meant to buy her the historicals, but never got around to it. Guess it is now time for me to have fun!
I purchased a Felicity in the Felicity/Elizabeth Frenzy when it was announced Felicity was going to be retired. Well, I was able to bid and win a Pleasant company Felicity in the prettier meet dress, with her accessories! I am still waiting for her to arrive.
Rebecca is now on her way via QVC. Check out QVC.com for their American Girl packages going up tomorrow, at the 4pm EST show for 2 hours! I went and bought Rebecca who not only comes with her accessories and book, but her school outfit and her lunch set! for 139.97!! This was a deal I couldn't miss, plus the dolls look great with the largest Bespaq furniture in the store. Here  is a pic of a customers' Rebecca when she visited the store yesterday!


So my Rebecca and Felicity will be arriving soon. I hope to share some more photos wth the dolls and the Bespaq, they are so lovely with the furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!