Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay and Etsy.
This blog is where I showcase my Ebay auctions and my artisan items I sell. For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link -http://tinyurl.com/hhb8jod

I will also be sharing my other items I sell on Ebay as well as finds and other items from other sellers I come across and know.
Visit my other blog for the tiny divas at The One Sixth Scale Dollhouse- theonesixthscaledollhouse.blogspot.com

Pages

Monday, March 28, 2016

Take the crankbaits please! &other items listed on Ebay

I have a bunch of new items up on eBay- yes, I am now selling Fishing lures of all things- crankbaits! 

Click here to go to my Ebay Auctions & Buy it Now items

I also am selling my  Fashion Royalty 'Love the One' Ayumi doll, nude. 


Ayumi is on a Buy it now or Best offer. 

Here are all of the Fishing lure/Crankbait items, mainly used for Bass Fishing. My husband used to fish the Bass Tournament circuit heavily a few years ago. 












I have some other doll related items as well. 



The last of my old dead stock of doll china tea pots, this one is a 1:3 scale 3 1/2 inch china tea pot, can really pour. Spout has the ability to pour, perfect for My Twinn, American Girl SD & MSD BJD's. 


2 Wedgewood Williamsburg Potpourri teacups 


Ganz Brown Arabian stuffed horse 


retired Thirty-One Whoo's Hungry Lunch thermal tote 


Pre owned Women's Nike Air Comfort Golf shoes, size 8,barely worn
only once or twice. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!