Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Monday, March 21, 2016

New auctions up!

I have some new eBay auctions up, with some new items listed, and some old items re-listed. 
Here are the items just up...
Some dealer car repair manuals and commercial boiler repair manual have been added. I have lowered the price slightly on the Wild Thing 2014 GLOSS convention Poppy Parker, and The IT Airways Poppy giftset. I have also lowered the price on the regal veronique giftset/best offer a bit too. 

Some dolls have sold, and I am going through more items to take photos to list. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!