Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Current doll food auctions on Ebay

For the current doll food auctions listings- click HERE

I have alot of doll food that I am clearing out at reduced prices off of my Etsy shop at Pumpkin Hill Studios onto these Ebay auctions , some with free shipping. Various scales of 1:6, 1:4, and 1:3 scales. 

I have also listed my Pleasant Company, American Girl Kit doll at a low starting bid of $50 as well. 

Here are some of the doll food items listed-










No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!