Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Some auctions on Ebay...

I have some items on eBay I am clearing out, and moving a few items out of my American Girl collection. They are on Ebay now. 
First up is my American Girl doll Kit Nude   She has two small marks on the back of one of her legs that are small but is in good condition, has her strings intact, and is by Pleasant Company. Very gently played with. 



The second item on auction is Kit's sailor pajamas retired
these come with free shipping

The third item is Kit's meet outfit  *this also comes with free shipping


The next item is this little vintage chair, perfect for bjd's, or American Girls


And lastly , one of my mother's porcelain dolls, with a violin. I do not know who made her. My mother bought whatever she liked, regardless of the artist. 


I am weeding out alot of items in my large scale collection to make room. Please check my auctions, and thank you for browsing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!