Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Let's Eat!

So the dolls are slowly getting items collected for their kitchen in gear, it is just a matter now to set up the kitchen. So far we have Molly's table & chairs from americangirl.com out of packing, and little items I have collected from my travels to antique or thrift stores. The small bowl is from Williamsburg, the plates are $1 finds from Michaels, and the small white cream pitcher and little blue & white trinket box- I have always had them. The coffee pot was a great find, and the graham cracker box is from paperminis.com newsletter. Becky is so glad the kitchen is coming together after all this time-
This is the top of the fridge, vintage Wolverine, and some of the other doll sized finds. The peeler thingy is from World Market store, the frying pan on the wall is from Cracker Barrel, the mixer is a find from my favorite antique store- same place I picked up the coffeepot & the colander is from a bargain store.
The baskets came from Hobby Lobby, haven't found anything to put in them as of yet. It needs a little rug, and of course a stove, which hopefully will come in time.  Enjoy the pics!
* I am still working on the characters of Pumpkin Hill....more characters will be coming soon, and the storylines as well as soon as I have props in place and a place to take pics. *

*Pumpkin Hill Towne News-from Gracie, our Governess-  The dolls are taking a sabbatical until Easter, so Pumpkin Hill Academy is currently closed, while Lent & Easter are observed. *

~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!