Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Miniature creations done today....




Down at the Pumpkin Patch Today I stayed home from the shop because of the icey road conditions....and created. There is a perfect feeling of tranquility when you work steadily and bring a piece to completion after you come up with the idea, see it, & create it. Hence, my miniature horse pull toys. The horses are mini whinny Breyer horses, repainted and maned. The larger horse has a braided pull string, and the tiny one has a pull string with beads on it. The larger one may be a little large for 1:12 scale, but works with my tiny Brownie bjd, Dixie. She couldn't resist playing with them...



These little darlings have given me all sorts of ideas, miniature carosel horses, or jungle animals, etc. I really enjoyed making them today, and it is so good to get my artist side back to me, the shop & other things have been personally draining these last few months. I hope to create some more items, especially with the paperclay.

~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!