Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2018

New items on Ebay Auction! & Buy it now in our Ebay store!

Our 20% off SALE is still going on select items in our Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios so check out which items will be ending on August 31, 2018

Our newest items up on Ebay AUCTIONS ARE:





                                         


New items on Buy it Now-Best offer


Buy it Now /Best offer $49.99


Buy it Now/Best offer $35




Buy it now/ Best offer $35 

I also have some new vintage doll stoves, perfect for Hitty sized/ and 8 - 10 inch Madame Alexander dolls, and 1 is great for 11-12 inch fashion dolls such as Barbie. Both are Crescent, cast iron toy stoves.




(doll not included)
Buy it Now/Best offer $55




(dolls not included)

Buy it now/Best offer $76


1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Sorry I missed them! Thanks for the info on ebay. I got my money back!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!