Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Slipper Sybarite with extras on Ebay

I am parting with my Slipper Sybarite on eBay and she comes with extras. 

Her  Listing is  HERE









Slipper comes with her case , which has scuffs and scratches from the previous owner who carried her home from Paris in it. It is in good condition except for the scratches and has been stored in the closet of my doll room. She also comes with her little shoebox for her shoes, which have the unusual feature of opening like a compact. She has never been undressed out of her bustier or outfit. She also comes with her pink bow for her head, as well as her stand. 

BONUS- The Bespaq vanity stool in mahogany finish which I used to display her on in my doll room. 

Slipper has loose joints which make it difficult for her to stand. I received her this way, in my opinion she needs restringing, like most of the older Sybarites do. Bespaq no longer make these items and I was the main dealer for these larger scale pieces, they are no longer in stock. Stool measures 7 1/2 inches high by 5 inches wide by 4 1/2 inches deep. 

She is on a buy it now for $750 or best offer. I will entertain reasonable offers. Thank you for browsing my listings. 

I have also lowered the prices on some of the other W Club exclusives - so shop my other items!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!