Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

New Transportation for Wren...

My Realpuki Soso, Wren, has new transportation at Santa's workshop. Hallmark Kiddie Classic jingle bells fire truck I won off of ebay. These little kiddie classic car ornaments can be found on ebay and are not that expensive and perfect for tiny dolls. They also fit Tommy and Kelly, Liddle Kiddles and Felix Brownies or Puki Pukis.









It perfectly matches her striped Christmas pj's I made her, I might take off her wig and substitute a hat. Still have to sew the pom poms on her pjs'. Meanwhile , since the tinies were having fun with the new toy, the elves were hard at work in Santa's workshop.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!