Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Antique shopping at Christmas...

I love to antique shop- it has been something I was accustomed to doing my whole life, even as a child- only my parents called it yard salin'  or 'let's go to the flea market', lol...I learned early how to set up displays, and what was a good deal, and so on. Over the years I have 'evolved' and love love love indoor antique malls, They are my 'inspiration' you might say. I just adore it....the displays give me ideas on how to revamp my own items and finds for my own decor as well for my doll dioramas and the doll mansion. lol...

Today Hubby got the wanderlust- finally! And we went to several indoor flea markets and thrift shops, antique stores. It was a cool rainy fall day today and we went to my all time favorite- Through the Garden Gate antiques. It is a combination of dealer booths, shabby chic, jewelry designers, you name it- the old the new, the old revamped. I find great items here occasionally. But enough of that- here is the eye candy! Enjoy!~Lisa



















No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!