Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

What I've been up to the past few months....




First, I would like to apologize to those following this blog on being awol for so very long. When I looked at my last blog entry and the goals I had set myself, it is little wonder. An artist dealing with the frustration of not having time to create needs to get serious goals in order, or else, as I have found myself in this situation, your life runs you! lol...so with alot of organizing with hubby and I on board, we have achieved some of those goals or the beginnings.
Above is the result of some of that time management. I was able in the last two or three months to sit down and create. And yes, I threw away alot before I was satisfied, but it felt good. I first created just for myself. There are so many projects and scenes I want to do in 1:6 scale! As a result of this- I began listing items on Etsy in my Etsy shop since I found that there were many doll people who wanted the type of items I was creating.
This blog itself as well as my other blogs- The One Sixth Scale Dollhouse and King William Miniatures blog
will be going thru a transformation too. As I get more organized and have more photos taken, I will be going from there and tweaking my sites a bit too. This blog will become more of a representation of updates on my work, handcrafted, for 1:12 scale as well as 1:6 and possibly the larger doll scales as well, depending on how well received it is.
If you have a miniature commission you wish me to work on for your diorama or dollhouse, please email me at pumpkinhillstudios@msn.com

By the way, don't forget our site on Ebay at our Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios as well as our HUGE list of
eBAY Auctions ! Currently I have 24+ listed of damaged, flawed large scale Bespaq doll furniture items as well as the curios, and various vintage items as well on auction. I will also be adding more!

Don't forget to visit our Pumpkin Hill Studios FACEBOOK PAGE  and follow us!
~Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!