Welcome to Pumpkin Hill.....

Welcome to Pumpkin Hill Studios, where I create in the smaller side of life, and also sell on Ebay
For more of what I sell on Ebay, visit this link at my Ebay store Pumpkin Hill Studios https://www.ebay.com/str/pumpkinhillstudios

I specialize in antique & vintage Dolls and toys, dollhouse miniatures, Barbie, Fashion dolls, fashion doll furniture, antique and vintage China, Glass, and high quality art collectibles and other unique items.


Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Rebecca Rubin, 1904, AKA Becca2012....




Hi. I'm Rebecca Rubin, 1904...well, that is my historical year. But I am also known as, AKA, Becca2012. Yep. That's my code name.
I'm a time traveler. I'm also a doll........but that doesn't matter. Didn't think dolls time travel? hmph...well, we do. Anytime you stuff me in a Victorian dress or a colonial gown, I'm time traveling...only I'm the real deal...er, doll.
I have many tools I use to time travel, and report on the historical findings. Time is a tricky thing, so my bag is ready to go at a moments notice. I also wear a peculiar looking necklace which is considered 'fashionable' now with all the steampunk about...each number specifies periods of time. When I turn the dial, I go to the four numbers of the year I want to visit, in quick succession...and it's complicated.  All you need to know is I can turn up anywhere, anyplace, ...any time. I belong to something called The Society of Clock-Watchers in Extrodinary Times... and the future, the present, the past are ALL extrodinary! That is why we are a secret society of ..dolls...who travel thru space and time. These are the voyages of Becca2012...and any other doll who wants to come along...
But first I may need a new wardrobe...depending on what year and time I wish to visit next. That is something I am studying quite closely.  I may need a shrink potion and a grow potion. No, this isn't Alice in Wonderland, but Lewis Carroll was onto something. They come in useful when you need to disappear suddenly...
I'm pretty much a normal doll. I like lots of things, like climbing trees, reading, and all sorts of interesting things where I can have an adventure. But most of all, I like to travel.
In the coming weeks my doll mom (the human) will post more about me and the clock-watcher's society...but for now. ..I'm signing off as BECCA 2012...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting on my blog, I appreciate everyone's comments and will always try to answer!